Air India Limited Recruitment 2017, AIESL Techncian Vacancy 2018 Apply:-Air India Engineering Services Limited has released a recruitment notification that is AIESL Recruitment 2017 to fill the 19 posts of Aircraft Technician and Tradesman posts in the organization. Interested candidates can apply in Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 for the posts before the last date. And these candidates have to attend the walk in interview for the posts. The details of the Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below on this page. Check them carefully and then fill the form of the posts.
The selection of the candidates AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2017 will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the interview and pre employment medical exam. The candidates who will crack the interview will get the job easily. The organization has announced the interview date for the posts. On this date the interested candidates have to appear for facing the interview and with this they have to take their all original documents with them for the verification of the candidates.
Date of Interview for the Posts: – 14-09-2017
The candidates who are interested in the AIESL Aircraft Technician Posts 2017 will have to fill the application form for the posts. The form will be filled through the offline mode only. Candidates have to download the application form from the official site of the organization. You have to fill it carefully and after filling the application form in prescribed format you have to attend the walk in interview on the prescribed date. In the interview take all your original documents with you and two copies of each of the documents.
To fill the application form of this AIESL Recruitment 2017 open the site of it that is iletsfly.in
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017, AIESL Techncian Vacancy 2018 Apply
|Official Notification:- Air India Limited Recruitment 2017|
|Company Name:- Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Name of Posts:- Aircraft Technician and Tradesman posts|
|Total Posts:- 19|
Aircraft Technician:- 14
|Nature of Posts:- Govt Job|
|Location of Posts:- Trivandrum|
|Educational Qualification: – |
· Aircraft Technician: – AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Diploma in Engineering with 60% of marks from DGCA approved institution.
· Tradesman: – For the posts candidates should have done ITI in Painting/Upholstery from a recognized university of India and they should have minimum 3 years of experience also.
|Age Bar:- As on 01-09-2017|
· General:- 35 Years maximum
· OBC:- Maximum is 38 Years
· SC/ST:-Maximum 40 Years
· General:- Maximum age is 45 Years
· OBC:- Not above 48 years
· SC/ST:– Maximum is 50 Years
· Pre Employment Medical Exam
|Pay Scale: – As per the rules and regulations of the organization|
|Registration Fees: –|
General/OBC:- Rs. 1000
SC/ST/EXSM:- No fees
Date of Interview for the Posts: – 14-09-2017
|Interview Venue:- Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Training Organization, Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033|
Application Process:- Offline
AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancies 2017 Official notification
Official site: – airindia.in
Steps to fill the form of the AIESL Aircraft Technician Tradesman Recruitment 2017:-
- First go to the official site of the organization that is in
- On home page find the link that is AIESL Recruitment 2017
- Hits on the available link.
- Download the official notification.
- Carefully read all the details of it.
- Now after that download the official notification.
- Fill the form with all your personal, educational and professional details without any mistake.
- Affix your passport size photo and the copies of the self attested copies of the certificates in it.
- Sign at prescribed place in the application form.
- Deposit the application fees through the DD in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- Check the details in the form.
- In last attend the take the application form at the venue of the interview that is “Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Training Organization, Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033” on the date of interview.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Result 2017:-
Result will be declared by the company. It will come after the finishing of the interview round. It gives the organization the right and eligible candidates for the posts. The candidates can check the AIESL Result 2017 on the main site of it.