Assam APSC Recruitment 2017, Assam PSC Tax Inspector Notification : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issue an official notice for the selection of 256 posts in civil services, Inspector , Assistant Employment officer.
Capable Applicants can apply for the APSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 09th February 2017. This is a great opportunity for those applicants who are looking for this Job. Candidates have to go through the official site to apply in the recruitment.
Age Bar, Qualification Details, Selection procedure and how to apply for APSC Recruitment 2017 is mention below: –
Assam APSC Recruitment 2017, Assam PSC Tax Inspector Notification
|Official Advertisement: – Assam PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Organization:- Assam Public Service Commission|
|Total no of Vacancy:- 256 Posts|
Post Wise Details
1. Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade): 121 posts
2. Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade): 75 posts
3. Assam Police Service: 03 Posts
4. Labour Officer: 03 Posts
5. Superintendent of Taxes: 02 Posts
6. Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: 06 posts
7. Labour Inspector: 08 posts
8. Inspector of Taxes: 10 posts
9. Inspector of Excise: 16 posts
10. Assistant Employment Officer: 12 Posts
|Vacancy Name– Civil Service, Assam Land & Revenue Service & Other Posts|
| Qualification Details |
Applicants must have completed Graduation from any certified institute.
| Age limit|
Minimum: – 21 Years
Maximum: – 38 Years
As on 01.01.2016.
For others Applicants: Rs 100/-
For SC, ST (P) & ST Applicants: Rs 50/-
· Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Rs. 12500-40000 + GP : Rs. 5400
· Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr.Grade) : Rs. 12000-40000 + GP : Rs. 5400
· Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies: Rs. 12000-40000 + GP : Rs. 5400
· Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8000-35000 + GP : Rs. 4300
Starting Date To Apply Online: -09-01-2017
Closing Date To Apply Online: -09-02-2017
Exam Date:- Released Soon
|APSC Mode of Application :- online|
Official Site: – www.apsconline.gov.in
Assam APSC Application Form 2017
- Open the official website – http://www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on APSC Recruitment Link.
- Fill the application form and Pay the application fee.
- After successful submission take a hard copy of application form & Send it to given Postal Address.
The Commission’s office,
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawahar Nagar,
APSC 2017 Admit Card: – The Exam call letter is soon released from the concern Dept. after the announcement the before 15 days of Exam. Then we will notify you.
APSC 2017 Result: – The exam results is declared after the successful completion of written exam Process on the official portal then we will notify you.