B.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017, Check B.ED Admissions Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) course is a course that is necessary to becoming a Teacher in schools, colleges, universities. This course is off two years. After completing this course, you will become a teacher and appointed in a reputed institution and get good salary.
For doing, this course there is an Entrance exam organizes in every state, which is called B.Ed Entrance Exam. If you pass this exam then you will be eligible for the B.Ed course.
The B.Ed Entrance Exam every year organizes in the May or June. You have to crack this exam to be selected for the course. For your help we have published the B.Ed Exam pattern and Syllabus for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017. That will help you so much in your preparation. You can download the B.Ed Entrance Exam pattern and Syllabus 2017 from the official site or from our site, which is iletsfly.in.
B.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017, Check B.ED Admissions Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
Name of Exam: – B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017
Course Name: – B.Ed Course
Exam Date: – May or June 2017
Category: – Exam Syllabus and pattern
B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2017:-
|GK and Mental Ability||15||15|
- The B.Ed Entrance exam will consist of objective type questions
- The B.Ed Entrance exam will have 5 parts.
- Every part has 15 questions of 15 marks
- It means each question will be of one
- It will include General Knowledge, English, Language test, Numerical ability, and Teaching Potential.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017:-
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability:-
Constitution of India
Bank Related Topics
- Direct Speech
- Active Voice
- Numerical Ability:-
- Number system
- Compound Interest
- Ratio analysis
- Profit and Loss
- Time and work calculation
- Speed calculation
- Teaching Potential:-
- Practice Exercise
- Teacher’s Characteristics
- Teaching Methods
- Factors that affects teaching
- Subject Knowledge
- Subject’s objectives, characteristics, and requirements.
- Language Test:-
- Deep knowledge of mother language
- Should know the every part of the knowledge
- Good understanding of the knowledge
- Know the basics of the knowledge
- Understanding the people of the specific area.