The DSSSB Admit Card 2017 released to download for Clerk, Grade IV, LDC posts, The Candidates who are going to appear in DSSSB Exam 2017 they must download their exam call letter before the date of exam from the official website or you can also download it from the direct link available below. The Exam is schedule to organized on 10th September 2017.
DSSSB Admit Card 2017 Download, DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Date: Delhi SSSB Board conducts various exams to fill up various posts like Clerk, LDC, Grade IV etc. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is going to issue DSSSB Exam admit card 2017 soon on the official online web portal of the organization. The candidates who have already applied for the recruitment through the online mode of application will be able to download the DSSSB admit card. The DSSSB has released a recruitment advertisement for the recruitment of eligible candidates to appoint at various posts .
All the interested candidates that fulfill the eligible criteria have already filled up the online application. The DSSSB admit card 2017 for the applied candidates is available at the official web portal at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. DSSSB LDC Grade IV Exam 2017 at various examination center. You need to download DSSSB Admit Card/ Hall ticket to appear in the written exam of DSSSB Recruitment 2017. Here on this post, we will be updated DSSSB Hall Ticket 2017 to successfully participated in DSSSB Exam 2017.
DSSSB Admit Card 2017 Download, Delhi DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Date
Name of the Organization:- Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
Name of Exam:- DSSSB Recruitment 2017
official website:- dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
Date of Exam : 10th sept 2017
Admit Card Status: Available now
How to download the online DSSSB Recruitment Admit Card 2017:
- Log on to the official website of DSSSB at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.infor downloading your online admit cards at dsssb.org.
- Click on the Online Application Registration System (OARS) that is available at the official website to find the online Hall Tickets.
- Click on the link to open the downloading portal.
- Now enter your “Application Number and Date of Birth” in the specified place of downloading window to search your e admit cards.
- Applicants who have forget their Application Numbers can click on the “Know your Application No.” to find the same.
- Download/ save the admit card by clicking on save button.
- Print the downloaded online DSSSB admit card for exam use.
- Applicants should carry their e admit cards for DSSSB 2017 on the date of written examination.
Admit card is very important document as no one in any circumstances will be allowed to appear in the examination without a valid admit card. It contains all important details regarding the examination such as exam date, venue and other.