Duplicate Pan Card Application, Apply For Lost Pan Card Reprint of Pan Card:- If you lost your pan card and want to apply again for DUPLICATE PAN CARD Then you can read this post. For almost all the financial transaction PAN card is an important document. The applicants who lost or damaged their pan card may apply for a duplicate pan card online. The Candidates have to fill an online application form of the Pan. The applicants also need to fill the existing Pan card number to apply for a duplicate Pan card. According to RBI it is needed for PIN (Personal identification number) while making an ecommerce transaction. The Applicants must have to fill the Pan card application form with the correct details.
Duplicate Pan Card Application, Apply For Lost Pan Card Reprint of Pan Card:-
The Permanent account number (PAN) is necessary for e – commerce transactions. If the candidates lost or damaged their PAN Card they don’t need to worry. They can apply online easily for a duplicate pan card from the NSDL website.
- Visit the NSDL official website.
- Find the link of Reprint of card and click it.
- Follow the given link for ‘Online Application of correction and changes in PAN Data’.
- Instructions are available for filling up the online application form.
- At the end of application you will get a select button.
- Select the entity as candidate for PAN Card. Select company/Partnership Firm/Individual & other options as applicable.
- Now start filling the application form and submit it. The applicants need to enter their existing PAN Card number or Permanent Account number.
- If the applicants enter their Aadhar card Number in the application form, Then the applicants has to send the proof of their Aadhar card to the NSDL e-gov.
- After successful submission of the PAN Card reprint application form, An acknowledgement no is provided to the applicants.
- The candidates must take a hard copy of the received acknowledgement number.