ESIC Recruitment 2017 Notification, Apply For ESIC Vacancies 2017: ESIC is invited online form for various posts in medical field. Every year ESIC offers job on various posts to candidates. Here details for ESIC Upcoming jobs are updated. Check more details below:
All the other details regarding the ESIC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation will release soon the various vacancies of Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer as State Wise. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to ESIC Recruitment 2017 after release the official notification.
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017
ESIC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization:- Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
Name of the Posts:- UDC, MTS, Stenographer.
Release date:- updated soon.
ESIC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- For MTS:-The candidates should passed matriculation from a recognized Board.
- For UDC:- The candidates should have completed bachelor’ s degree & basic knowledge of computer.
- For Stenographer:- Candidates should have passed 12th and 80 WPM Typing Speed in Hindi or English.
- For UDC & Stenographer:- The age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
- For MTS:- the age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
ESIC Recruitment Application 2017
- For General & OBC Candidates Fee Rs 300/
- No fee for all other candidates.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Performance on written Test.
Starting Date of Submission of application form:- updated soon.
Last Date of submission of application form:- updated soon.
ESIC Recruitment 2017 Application
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website ESIC: www.esic.nic.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form.
ESIC Admit Card 2017:
The ESIC Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
ESIC Result 2017:
The ESIC Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.