GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Aspirants applying and appearing for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017) must assure that they have/ fulfil the Eligibility Criteria or not for GATE 2017. Only Aspirants who have GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria can apply for the exam. There is no prescribed minimum pass percentage prescribed for GATE 2017. Applicants who want to appear for the GATE 2017 exam must have completed their qualifying degree. Aspirants with backlogs may also apply, Only by submit a certificate as specified from their principal and a copy of any one marks sheet of their final year.
GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Criteria: There is no age restriction for this Gate Exam 2017.
- The applicants who have bachelor degree in B.Tech/B.E/ B.Arch/B.Pharm from a affiliated university are eligible to appear in GATE 2017
- The students who have successfully completed master’s degree in any relevant branch of Science/Mathematics/ Computer or equivalent/ Statistics have eligibility for GATE 2017.
- Aspirants who have qualified Integrated M.Tech/ M.E. or Dual Degree (after passing 12th or Diploma) or Integrated Master’s degree programs or dual degree programs in Engineering/Technology (with five year degree course) also eligible for appearing in GATE 2017 exam.
- The applicants who have completed Integrated M.Tech/ M.E (after B.Sc) or four year Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Technology /Engineering are fulfil the eligibility to apply for GATE- 2017.
- The aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s degree program in science or B.Sc research/B.S post diploma or 4 years after 12th are eligible to appear in GATE exam.
- Competitor who have degree in M.Sc/ MCA/ M.A: Master’s degree in any relevant branch of Computer applications/ Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics /or equivalent are eligible to apply
- The students who are studying in the last year of bachelor of technology or B.Arch can also apply for GATE 2017 provided that they have to submit the certificate from their Principal of the college or university.