How to Prepare for IAS Exam 2018, Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips 2018: Are you coming here for searching out Preparation Tips for IAS Exam 2018? Then you have reached at good place because we are providing Best Practices Tips for IAS Exam. Mostly ready with Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Preparation Plan to achieve better marks.
To qualify the IAS Exam you must study very well. This is one of tough exams in which huge numbers of candidates appear across the country. Here some tips are given to help you regarding exam preparation tips.
How to Prepare for IAS Exam 2018
If not, then proceed according to IAS Exam Preparation Tips as given below and get sure success in civil services Written Exam 2018.
- Revise Before Exam: Try to cover maximum IAS Pre Exam Syllabus before 5-6 days of exam date. And after that go to repeat all of topics you study till now at least two times.
- Make Focus on art, culture, ecology and environment: More number of questions will be come from these sections into IAS Pre Exam. So, proceed to prepared in more detail from available sources.
- Solve More Previous Year Papers: All of willing aspirants needed to go for mock tests and solve previous year papers. Through this you will increase accuracy and speed importantly. By having IAS Previous Years Paper you have idea about which sections will be picked up first.
- Go to Clear Basic Concepts: As per the changed scenario, more focus will be going too made on concept clarity rather than simply mugging up. So, make your concept clear about all types of questions to solve very difficult question as easily and faster.
- For Non-Engineer and Non-MBA Aspirants: All of coming from non technical background deliver enough time in preparing for CSAT paper as more questions will be coming from here and have more weight age.
- For MBA and Engineer Aspirants: Technical background candidates are also suggested to should not be careless about CSAT paper. It is somehow easy for those contenders to grab knowledge easily but its tough completion. So, don’t take easiness anything.
All the best!!!!!