HSSPP Recruitment 2017: –
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) has recently released a notification for recruitment of Computer Instructor and Junior Computer Instructor vacancies. HSSPP released total 6672 empty vacancies for fill up this vacancy state government announced a recruitment of HSSPP 2017. This is great news for the interested and eligible aspirants who want a job in the teaching field of computer. Those candidates who are interested in the applying for this job must go through the detailed notification of HSSPP Recruitment 2017 Notification where they get all deep details about this. Online applications are invited for the Department of School Education, Haryana, for filling up the 3336 vacant posts of Computer Instructors and 3336 empty posts of Junior Computer Instructor on contractual basis.
Details of the HSSPP Recruitment 2017:
Organization Name: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad
Name of the Examination:
1. Computer Instructor: 3336 Posts
2. Junior Computer Instructor: 3336 Posts
Official Website: hsspp.in
No. of the Vacancies: 6672
Eligibility Criteria for HSSPP Recruitment 2017:
- For Computer Instructor Posts: Nominees have passed their 10+2 with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject, B.Sc. (computer science) with minimum 60% marks or at least one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- For Junior Computer Instructor Posts: Along with the upper mention qualification, students should passed the DOEACC 0 Level course or l.T.l in Electronics /Computers/Electrical or 10+2 with one year diploma in Computer Software/Hardware from certified institution/university equivalent to DOEACC Q Level course and six months experience in Software/ Hardware/ Networking etc.
- Age should be between 18 years to 42 years.
- Age relaxation is given to the SC, ST, PWD and Women category as per state government norms.
- For computer instructor posts: Rs. 13350/-
- For junior computer instructor posts: Rs. 9000/-
Appliers will be selected based on written examination and interview.
HSSPP Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Application fees for General / OBC / Open Category aspirants: Rs. 1000
- Examination fees for Female and other reserved category nominees: Rs. 500
HSSPP Recruitment Examination form 2017:
Interested applicants are advice that they can apply for this post on or before the last date.
How to Apply for HSSPP Recruitment 2017:
· Go to the official web page of HSSPP @ “hsspp.in”.
· Search for the link named ‘HSSPP Recruitment’.
- Now click on this link.
- After that press the ‘’apply online’.
- Then fill you’re all the details with are required.
- Upload scanned documents like photo and sign.
- Pay the examination fees according to the category.
- Hit on submit tab.
- Take a printout of it.
Starting date of form submission: Available Soon
Last date of submission: Updated Soon
HSSPP Exam Admit Card 2017:
HSSPP Computer Instructor permission letter 2016 available soon on its official site. Applicants are advice to carry a copy of admit card while attend the examination round.
HSSPP Exam Result 2017:
The result for the HSSPP Recruitment 2017 written examination will be published on the official website after the successfully completion of written examination.