IIT JAM 2018 Application Form, jam.iitb.ac.in JAM 2018 Online Registration : JAM 2018 Online Registration window is opening on 5th September 2017 on the official portal of IIT JAM. Last date to apply for IIT JAM 2018 Exam is 10th October 2018. All Eligible Candidates who want to apply for IIT JAM Exam 2018, they need to fill up online application form of JAM 2018 Exam before the closing date of IIT JAM Exam 2018 application. JAM 2018 Application form is invited by IIT Bombay for MSc Joint Admission Test 2018. Apply for JAM Online Registration which will start from 2nd September. For more information read the complete post and apply in favor of IIT JAM. Check all details on http://iletsfly.in/ .
Just two days are left to apply for JAM (Join Admission test of IITs and IISc. Candidates those want to appear in JAM 2018 Exam they can apply for IIT JAM 2018 here. IIT JAM application form Notification is available online for those who want to appear in MSc Joint Admission Test 2018 for MSc and MSc PhD dual degree program. Students those want to appear in MSc entrance exam of IIT and IISc they can register here. Candidates can register online for JAM Exam.
IIT JAM 2018 Application Form, JAM 2018 Online Registration jam.iitb.ac.in
Organization name: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Name of Exam: Joint Admission Test 2018
IIT Madras is invited JAM 2018 (JOINT ADMISSION TEST) Online Application Form. The official link for JAM 2018 Online Registration is available from 5th September 2017. This test is held to provide admission to eligible students in MSc, MSc-PhD courses.
The JAM exam Joint Admission Test 2018 for MSc will be held on 12th February 2018. JAM 2018 notification is issued for eligible applicants for the admission in Msc programs at the IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) and IISc Bangalore.
The IITs have started organizing the Joint Admission Test 2018 for the MSc Course. The Joint Admission Test 2018 will take for admission of students in Joint MSc-PhD, MSc (Two years), MSc-PhD Dual course and the other Post Graduation Degree Program at IITs. By this Joint Admission Test 2018 candidate can get admission in IIT Delhi, IIT Bhubaneswar, Bombay, IIT Indore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Ropar and IISc Bangalore for above mentioned course.
IIT JAM 2018 Eligibility criteria:
Eligibility criteria for all of IIT Guwahati and IISc Bangalore:
- Candidate should have secure at least 55% marks without rounding off in graduation from affiliated University/institutions.
- For general/ OBC (NCL) Category candidates must have minimum 55% marks in graduation.
- ST/SC candidates must have 50% marks in Graduation.
Eligibility criteria for IISc Bangalore:
- General and OBC category Applicants should have secure at least 1st division in Bachelor degree
- Reserved category aspirants should have at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in IIT Guwahati:
- Applicants must have 55% of marks or 6.0 CPI out of 10 without round up in honors/pass subjects. The subjects have subsidiaries and language. 60% of aggregate marks or must have 6.5 CPI out of 10. It includes both subsidiaries and language, all years combined for the unreserved category.
- 55% of aggregate marks or should be 6.0 CPI out of 10 without rounding off Includes subjects encompassing language and subsidiaries.
|Read Official notification : >||IIT JAM 2018 Official Notification Download|
|Apply Online for JAM 2018||IIT JAM 2018 Online Registration|
|Official website of JAM 2018||http://jam.iitb.ac.in/|
JAM 2018 Documents Required:
Candidates must have following details and documents during application process:
Personal information: Name of applicants (mentioned in documents), contact email id, and number, parents name and their contact details)
Communication Address with PIN Code
Academic details: Details of academic background with marks and universities name, passing year, course name
Scanned Photo and Sign of applicant: Recent passport size photo in JPEG Format in specified size.
Valid ID Card: Adhar card, college ID, DL, PAN card, employee ID, Voter ID, Passport
For fee payment: Net banking details, credit or debit card with card number, expiry date of card with CVV number printed in Debit card
Documents: ST/SC Caste certificate if applicable, degree certificates, PwD certificate
Now you can follow the instructions to apply online:
IIT JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS)
How to apply:
- Candidate first need to open official site for JAM iitb.ac.in
- Find the link with name IIT JAM 2018 and Click on that link.
- After that click on apply online: IIT JAM 2018 Online Registration (link will be activated on 2nd Sept 2015)
- The JAM 2018 application form will opened.
- Fill all your personal detail and educational detail with valid phone no. and email id.
- The enrol id and password will forward on your mobile or email id.
- After that pay your application fee by online or offline.
- Take a print out copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for IIT JAM 2018
|APPLICATION DATE||5TH September 2017|
|Last Date for Online FORM Submission and Uploading of Documents||10TH October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment||10TH October 2017|
|Date of JAM 2018 Examination||11TH FEBRUARY 2018|
|Results of JAM 2018 WILL BE DECLARED ON||March 20, 2018|
|Test Paper and Code||Exam Date and time||Exam DATE|
11TH FEBRUARY 2018
|Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY),|
Geology (GG) and
Mathematical Statistics (MS)
|9 AM TO 12 NOON|
|Biological Sciences (BL),|
Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)
|2 PM TO 5 PM|
IIT JAM 2018 Application Fee:
|Categories||Application fee||Application fee for two exam|
IIT JAM 2018 Admit Card: Admit card for IIT JAM 2018 will be available in month of January 2018. The exam may be organized by IIT Bombay in February month. The tentative date for the exam is 11th February 2018. So we suggest you all applied applicants download their IIT JAM permission letter before the exam. IIT JAM admit card will contain all information related to your exam.
IIT JAM 2018 Result: Result will be announced according to the news on 20th March 2018. Applicants may check their IIT JAM 2018 result on official site on result announced date. Applicants may check their exam result by their enrol id or by roll no. This result will decide your selection for admission in MSc in which IITs.