Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2017, Check RO and SI Wireless Exam Date:- Jharkhand Police Department will soon release the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2017 on its official site. The department is going to conduct the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator SI Exam 2017 to fill the 792 posts of Radio Operator and Sub Inspector Wireless in the police department. The candidates can get the call letter from the official site of the organization.
Important dates to remember:-
- Radio Operator Exam Date: – 19 November to 3 December 2017
- Sub Inspector Wireless Exam Date: – 13 and 14 November 2017
- Admit Card: – Coming soon
The department has started exam preparation. Many candidates are registered for the exam and they are waiting for the release of their JSSC Radio Operator Admit Card 2017. The admit card will be available to you before the 15 days of the exam. The department will send the message to the registered candidates about the release of the call letter.
You have to use your registration and password for getting the Jharkhand Police SI Hall Ticket 2017. At the exam centre you have to carry your valid id proof with the call letter for your identification. Carefully check your details on the call letter before taking the hard copy of it.
For getting the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2017 go to the site that is iletsfly.in
Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2017 Available soon
- Department Name: – Jharkhand Police Department
- Exam Name: – Jharkhand Police Radio Operator and SI Exam 2017
- Posts Name: – Radio Operator and Sub Inspector posts
- Total Posts: – 792
- Type of Category: – Admit Card
- Official site: – jssc.nic.in
- Result: – Coming soon
Admit card is an important document for you to be appeared in the exam. Without it no one can enter in the exam hall. It contains all your exam details in it. It is like your identity card for the card. The exam authority will ask you for the call letter at the exam centre. You have to show it to the exam authority with your id proof. The registered candidates can get the Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Admit Card 2017 from the official site of it.
Steps to get the JSSC SI Wireless Call Letter 2017:-
- Go to the official site of it that is jssc.nic.in
- Search for the link that is Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Hall Ticket 2017.
- Hits on it
- A form will come on the PC in front of you.
- Enter your registration no and password for the call letter.
- The admit card will be opened on the PC.
- See your details on it carefully
- Take the print out of the admit card.
JSSC Radio Operator Exam Pattern 2017:-
|Part 1||English||60||2 Hours|
|Part 2||Math||40||2 Hours|
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Result 2017:- Result will be declared on the official site of the organization. It shows us your performance of the exam. After the announcement of the result the next recruitment process will be started. The candidates can check the JSSC RO and SI Result 2017 from the official site