Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016:
Jharkhand staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recent announced an official advertisement related to the vacancies for 3827 empty posts named as Revenue Employee, Lower Class Clerk and Panchayat secretary. The JSSC invites examination forms from skilled and talented candidates to fill up the 3827 vacant vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants who are looking a job in Jharkhand can apply for this JSSC 2016 job online before last date i.e. 19 April 2016. For more details regarding to Jharkhand SSC Assistant superintendent Recruitment 2016 like Age limit, educational qualification, selection process, Exam Syllabus, pay scale etc. students can visit on its official site or can check regular updates on our web portal.
Details of the Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2016:
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Examination: JSSC Prelims exam
Name of the Post: Clerk/Amin/Various
Official Website: jssc.in
No. Of Post: 3827 vacancies
Post wise details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies||Education qualification|
|1||Revenue Staff||649||10+2/ Intermediate|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||1115||Intermediate with Hindi Typing knowledge|
|3||Amin||188||12th with ITI|
|4||Treasury Clerical Cadre||336||Intermediate/ (10+2) Passed with Hindi typing Speed|
|5||Panchayat Secretary||1539||12th passed and computer operator knowledge|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates age should not less than Minimum 18 years for all categories and age relaxation given as:
- UR/General Category Aspirants: 35 years
- BC/SBC (male) Category: 37 years
- BC/SBC (Female) Category: 38 years
- ST/SC (Male and Female) Category: 40 years
- For General/OBC Appliers have to pay application fees: Rs. 460/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 115/-
- Application Fee should be paid via State Bank of India (SBI) by using Net Banking or Debit card or Credit card.
Rs. 5200/- Rs.20200/- Plus grade pay
Hiring Process is based on 3 rounds which are scheduled by JSSC:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Test
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Examination form 2016:
Interested and eligible appliers who want to apply for this job can go online at the official website i.e. “jssc.in” from the last date.
How to apply:
- Candidates first require to log on to the official website page of organization @ “jssc.in”.
- Then, click proper link of ‘JSSC Recruitment 2016’ which is available on the home page.
- Now read complete notification carefully.
- After that enter the examination form very carefully.
- Then click on submit tab to submit it.
- You can take a hard copy of it for further use.
Starting date of online form submission: 20th March 2016
Last date for Apply Online: 19th April 2016.
Jharkhand SSC Exam Admit Card 2016:
The permission letter of the JSSC 2016 are uploaded by the authority on its official website page before the examination date so candidates are advice to visit on its web page or bookmark us for regular updates.
Jharkhand SSC Exam Result 2016:
The result of the JSSC written exam 2016 will be released after the completion of the exam.