JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017, Jharkhand Plus Two Teacher Hall Ticket: -Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission released the notification for JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 to fill the 3080 posts in Jharkhand. For filling these posts, JSSC plus two teacher Exam will be organized. The exam date will soon be announced.
The JSSC Plus Two Teacher Exam Hall Ticket will soon be available to you before 10 to 15 days of the exam. You have to download the JSSC Plus Two Teacher Call Letter 2017 from our portal. We have given you exam pattern so that you can do better preparation for the exams.You should download the JSSC Intermediate teacher Permission Letter 2017 as it published on the site. To download the JSSC Lecturer Admit Card go to the iletsfly.in
JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017, Jharkhand Plus Two Teacher Hall Ticket
Name of Commission: – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of Exam: – JSSC Plus Two Teacher Exam
Total vacancies – 3080
Posts Name: – Plus Two teacher Posts
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Job Type: – State Govt. Job
Category: – Admit Card
Website: – jssc.in
Admit Card: – Updated soon
Admit card is very necessary document for every aspirant. You have to download it and carry it with you at the exam hall. It allows you to be appeared in every exam for which you have applied. JSSC Plus Two Teacher Exam Call Letter 2017 will soon be available for you.
Process to download JSSC Plus Two Teacher Hall Ticket 2017: –
- Go to the jssc.in
- Find JSSC Plus Two Teacher Exam Hall Ticket link.
- Click on it.
- Fill your roll no. or name or course details to get the admit card.
- Press submit.
- It will open on PC screen.
- See your details carefully on it.
- Then print it.
- It will come to you in paper form, and keep it safe place.
JSSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2017:-
|S. No.||Exam Type||Paper No.||Subject|
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||General Studies and Mental Ability|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subject|
- The JSSC Lecturer written exam will have two parts.
- In Paper I, General Studies and Mental Ability questions will include.
- In Paper II, Concerned Subject questions will include.
- The both papers will be of objective type