Karnataka KPSC Admit Card 2017, KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 Download : – Here is good news for all those candidates who are applied in KPSC Recruitment 2017. The Hall Ticket for the KPSC will be available soon by Dept. of KPSC on its official portal i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. KPSC 2017 Admit Card is available to download on the official portal before 15 days of exam. Aspirants must appear in the exam with their Call Letter. When it will declared we will inform you Soon.
A written exam will be successfully conducted on 30th April 2017 for the selection of the interested Applicants for filling up the Excise Sub Inspector Posts under the govt. of Karnataka. A Large no. of Applicants is appeared in the Karnataka Public Service Commission Exam 2017. Now they are searching for KPSC Call letter 2017 was to be informed that the Hall Ticket will be uploaded soon by KPSC on its official Portal.
You can download the Call Letter from the official Portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission or from the direct link provided below in the article. Applicants can get their KPSC 2017 Call Letter from the Official site after the successful announcement from the Dept. then we will notify you.
Karnataka KPSC Admit Card 2017, KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 Download
- Organization Name: – Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Declaration About: – KPSC Hall Ticket 2017
- Posts Name: -Excise Sub Inspector Posts
- Total Vacancies: -1180 Posts
- Location -Karnataka
- Official Portal: – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Date of Exam:- 30th April 2017
Steps to download KPSC Call Letter 2017: –
- Open the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now Find and click on the link of Call Letter.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Enter the details required in the Form.
- Save the Admit Card.
- Take a Print of Call Letter for future use.
KPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017: – KPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 will be available on our site. So, Candidates have to start there preparation to get success in Exam.
KPSC Result 2017 : Karnataka PSC Exam Result 2017 will be declared after the successful completion of written exam Process then we will notify you soon.