OAVS Admit Card 2017, Download OAVS Principal TGT Teacher Hall Ticket: –Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon organize the Principal/Teacher Exam for Principal and Teacher post in Odisha. Odisha is a poor state therefore it has lack of facilities and therefore this recruitment has released to fill the 1090 vacant posts.
Many contestants are going to be appeared in this exam and they have done their registration. Now they are waiting for OAVS Admit Card 2017. It will soon be available on the official portal. You should download your admit card from the official site of it as soon as it available.It will include all your details like name, roll no, photo, timetable and other details. You can easily download the OAVS Principal & TGT Teacher Call Letter 2017 from its official web portal. For this we have provide you the step-to-step guidelines to download the call letter.For downloading the Principal/Teacher Exam Hall Ticket 2017 please surf our website that is iletsfly.in
OAVS Admit Card 2017, Download OAVS Principal TGT Teacher Hall Ticket:-
Authority Name: – Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan
Exam Name: – Principal/Teacher Exam
Number of vacancy: – 1090
Vacancy Name: – Principal and Teacher post
Job of Nature: – State Govt. Job
Location: – Odisha
Category: – Admit Card
Website: – oavs.in
Status of Admit Card: – Published soon.
Everybody knows the importance of Admit card. Hall ticket is issued in every type of exam weather it is of small level or big level. It is a important document for every examinee to be appeared in the exam. You have to follow every instructions printer on the call letter. We request you to please download the OAVS Exam Hall ticket 2017 for appearing in the exam
How to get OAVS Principal Exam 2017 Call Letter: –
- Open oavs.in
- Go to recruitment link.
- There the Hall Ticket link will be trending.
- Click on it.
- Fill your user id and password to get the hall ticket.
- Press submit.
- Take the hard copy of it for appearing in the exam.
OAVS Principal Exam Pattern 2017:-
- OAVS Principal Exam will have four parts (Language Test, General Awareness, Academics and Finance).
- Paper will be in objective form.
- Language part will be of 40 marks, General Awareness will be of 40 marks, Academics will be of 30 and Finance will be of 70 marks.
- There will be of 180 questions and each of 1 mark
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong question.