RRB Station Master Syllabus 2016, RRB Non Technical Exam Pattern: –
On indianrailways.gov.in, You can check Indian Railway RRB Non Technical Syllabus PDF, Station Master Exam Pattern 2016 to crack Technical Staff Written Exam.
RRB Station Master Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016: Railway Recruitment board has recently published the recruitment notification to fill up various vacant posts. Large number of jobless competitors has applied for this and now seeking RRB Goods Guard Exam Syllabus 2016 as online mode. Applicants who want to crack RRB this exam they necessarily get RRB station master syllabus/exam pattern 2016. By getting this RRB Goods Guard/station master exam pattern/syllabus applied applicants can make their exam preparation very best. RRB Station Master 2016 exam syllabus will be available in the pdf format at legitimate web site page of railway recruitment board which is indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB Station Master Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016
Railway RRB Exam Pattern 2016
- All questions in the questions paper should be objective type or multiple choice questions.
- Total number of questions in all section will be 100.
- There would be negative marking of 1/3 as wrong answer.
- Time duration of computer based written exam will be one and half hour.
RRB Station Master/Goods Guard 2016 Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus of each section will provide given:
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Number system
- Ratio & proportion
- Average number
- Profit & loss
- Partnership business
- Time and distance
- Algebraic relation
- Time and work
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Problem solving questions
- Odd one out series
- Space visualization
- relationship concepts
- non verbal reasoning
- decision making
- Venn diagram
- coding decoding
- machine input/output
- Knowledge of current events
- History and matters of general interest
- History particularly relating to India, including Indian Railways
- Economic Scene
- General Policy & Scientific Research many others
- English grammar
- Idioms and phrases
- Sentence arrangement
- Fill in the blank
- Close test and others.