TN MRB Recruitment 2017, Apply 106 Asst Medical Officer Vacancy 2018: Tamil Nadu Medical Service Board recently issued an advertisement of Tamil Nadu MRB vacancy 2017 to shortlist the capable aspirants on the posts of Assistant Medical Officer Posts. As per the official notice the recruitment is organized to fill up 106 vacant seats in the department.
The Mode of application in TN MRB 2017 recruitment is online. Aspirants must have to apply through the official portal to apply in the recruitment. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.
Huge Opportunity for those who are interested to make their career in South region of India, as Tamil Nadu Government has revealed the 106 Assistant Medical Officer Jobs under Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB). As per the Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment Notification 2017, these vacancies are for the Generals on the temporary basis.
Aspirants those who are looking for Latest Govt. Jobs 2017 in Tamil Nadu, here is a golden chance so interested Applicants can apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board issues a job notification of TN MRB AMO Vacancy 2017 to select the Candidates on the 106 vacant seats of Assistant Medical Officer Posts. As per Latest Notice recruitment is conducted to fill up 106 vacant seats in the department. All the Talented Candidates of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 should have to visit the official portal to apply in the recruitment. For more details about TN MRB Recruitment 2017 are given below:
Important Key Dates to Remember: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2017
- Closing date for Submission of Application: 22.08.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 08.10.2017 Fore Noon (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Every year the TN MRB AMO Department issues official notice to select large no. of Applicants. This year also the TN MRB AMO had issued the 106 empty posts of Assistant Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are going to apply for this vacancy can apply through online mode. All the information regarding to TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017 such as age details, application fee, exam dates, qualification criteria, how to apply and other details are available below on iletsfly.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2017, Apply 106 Asst Medical Officer Vacancy 2018
|Official Advertisement: – TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017|
|Organization Name:- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Details: – Assistant Medical Officer|
|Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:|
1. Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – 04
2. Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 01
3. Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) – 101
Total Post: – 106
|Job Type:- Govt. Jobs|
|Job location: – Tamil Nadu|
Applicants should complete Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery, Post Graduate Diploma, HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M. (Ayurveda) or a degree in B.A.M.S, HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S in relevant field from a recognized board.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
Selection Process: –
· Written Exam
· For SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH)Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.375/-
· For All Other Candidates Application Fee is – Rs. 750/-
|Salary Details: –|
Applicants will get best pay scale after selection.
1. Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
2. Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
3. Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) – Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
|Important Key Dates to Remember|
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2017
2. Closing date for Submission of Application: 22.08.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: 08.10.2017 Fore Noon (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
TN MRB AMO Application Process:- Online
Official Site: – mrb.tn.gov.in
Process to Apply TN MRB AMO Recruitment 2017
- Open the Official website i.e. www. mrb.tn.gov.in
- Then click on the Notification 2017.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill complete details and upload a Photo and also Signature.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take a hard copy of the Application for the further use
TN MRB AMO Admit Card 2017: –
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board soon issues the TN MRB AMO Call Letter 2017 to appear in the Written Test on their official site. The Call Letter is one of the most important documents to appear into the TN MRB AMO Exam 2017.
TN MRB AMO Result 2017: –
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will soon issue the TN MRB AMO Result 2017 of those applicants who appear in the exam on their official portal. Then we will notify you soon. Exam Result will declare on the official portal of the board.