TNPL Recruitment 2016: – Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a notification for recruitment of 37 posts of Junior Steno Typist, Junior Assistant and Grade VI Trainee for its Paper Mills / Lime Sludge and Fly Ash Management System at Kagithapuram Karur District and for its Multi layer Double Coated Board Plant in Manaparai Taluk, Trichy District and Tamil Nadu.
Interested applicants can apply online on the official website i.e. www.tnpl.com. The last Date of application form is 10th September 2016. Apply for latest Vacancy : Government Jobs Application Form
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria like age bar, qualification, as given in notification on the official website, they may apply online TNPL Recruitment 2016. All the important details like age bar, qualification, selection process are mention below: –
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Name of Organisation: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
- Name of Post: Staff Grade-II, Junior Assistant Grade-III and Junior Steno-Typist Grade-III Posts.
- Total Posts: 37
- Official website www.tnpl.com
- Location: – Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details: –
|SN.||Post name||No. of posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee||25|
|2.||Grade VI Trainee||2|
|3.||Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee||10|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Vacancy 2016: –
Educational Qualification for TNPL Junior Assistant & Other Posts:
- Junior Assistant Trainee: Applicants have first Class full time M.Com from recognized University or Institution.
- For Junior Steno Typist Trainee: Aspirants should be Graduate in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Senior Grade (45 wpm) and English shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
- For Grade VI Trainee: Applying candidates have first Class full time M.Sc. (Chemistry) from recognized University / board.
Candidate’s maximum age is
- General – 25 years
- OBC/BCM/MBC/DNC – 27 years
- SC/SCA/ST – 30 years as on 1st August 2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the performance in Screening Test/Written Test conducted by WBPSC.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification.
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online
- At first visit the Official website of the org i.e. www.tnpl.com
- Then go to the Recruitment panel and click on Apply Online : TNPL Vacancy Apply Online
- A tab will be opened with an Application form.
- Fill the form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the given instructions.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then send the Application form to the given postal address as mentioned below:-
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPL Recruitment 2016
- Date of Advertisement: 27th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 10th September 2016
TNPL Admit Card 2016: –Admit card will release before the 15 days of declaration of exam.
TNPL Results 2016: – TNPL 2016 Result will declare after successful completion of exam.