TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, TSPSC JA Vacancy 2017:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites the online application form to fill the 54 posts of Assistant in the Department of Secretariat. For this it has issued a recruitment notification that is TNPSC Recruitment 2017. If you interested in the state government vacancy then you can apply for the posts via the online application mode easily. Eligibility criteria like age, qualification, application fees, salary, selection process related to the posts are given below on this page. Check them carefully and in last apply for the posts.
Important Dates: –
- Release date of Official Notification: – 31-08-2017
- End Date to submit the online application from: – 26-09-2017
- Last date for fee payment through the bank: – 28-09-2017
- Closing date to submit the NOC and Copy of online application form: – 20-10-2017
- Date and time of written exam: – 25-11-2017 (10 AM to 1 PM)
The form filling process has been started of the TNPSC Assistant Vacancy 2017. For the posts the form will be filled by the online application mode only. The commission will not accept the application through any of the offline mode. After the last date the link to fill the application form will be closed automatically. All the important dates to fill the application form are mentioned above on this page. Please carefully check them and then apply for the posts.
Eligible candidates will be selected for the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview respectively. The exam date and time has been given above on this page. After registering yourself please start the preparation of the exam. TNPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 minimum educational qualification is Graduation and maximum age limit is 30 years. So interested candidates are requested to please apply for the vacant posts and secure your career. You can apply in the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 from the portal that is iletsfly.in.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Official Notification:- TNPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Commission:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name:- Assistant Posts|
|Total No of Posts:- 54|
|Details of the posts:-|
|Nature of Job:- State Govt. Posts|
|Job Location:- Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have done Graduation from a recognized university of India.|
|Age Bar:- As on 01-07-2017|
Age Relaxation:-SC/ST/MBC/DC /BC/BCM:- 5 Years
|Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600|
|Exam Fees: –|
General:- Rs. 250 (Rs. 150 One Time Registration Fees and Rs. 100 Exam Fees)
SC/ST/MBC/DC /BC/BCM:- No Exam Fees
Note:- (If a candidate is registered in the One Time Registration System with 5 year validity period they are exempted)
|Important Links:- Online|
TSPSC Assistant and Junior Assistant Posts 2017 Official Notification
Apply online for the TSPSC Vacancies 2017
Official Site: – tnpsc.gov.in
Procedure to apply for the TNPSC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017:-
- Open the official site of the commission that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Search the link that is TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- Hits on the link.
- Open the official notification and check it out carefully
- Click on apply online.
- Enter your details in the application form correctly without any spelling mistake
- Upload your photo and all the supporting certificates in it.
- Scan your signature in the application form.
- Deposit the exam and registration fees via the net-banking
- Check the application form before submission.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form and send to the organization’s office before the last date.
TNPSC Exam Admit card 2017:- Admit card will be released on the official site of the organization. It will be available to you before the 15 days of the exam. It will come only for the registered candidates who have deposited the application form. To download the TNPSC Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 surf the main site of it.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Result 2017:- Result organizes the selection process. It gives the organization the right and eligible candidates for the posts. These candidates are hard working and totally eligible for the vacancy. They will attend the next round of the recruitment process. You can access your TNPSC Exam Result 2017 on the official site.