UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 Download, UP Staff Nurse Hall Ticket: –Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission gave an employment notification to fill up 3838 vacant post in Uttar Pradesh. It includes Staff Nurse posts in Uttar Pradesh.The contestants have to give the written exam for getting the job. Many examinees have started preparations. The exam dates has not announced therefore UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 is also not available till now.
It will available before two weeks of the exam and you can easily download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Call Letter 2017 from our portal. It is a necessary document to be taken with you without it you will not be permissible in the exam hall.It includes all your details that you will have filled in the application form. You have to download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 before the last date.For downloading the UPPSC Staff Nurse Permission letter go to iletsfly.in
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 Download, UP Staff Nurse Hall Ticket:-
Commission Name: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: – UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam
Total posts –3838
Name of post: –Staff Nurse Posts
Job Type: – State Govt. Job
Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
Category Type: – Admit Card
Website: – uppsc.up.nic.in
Admit Card: – Available soon
Admit Card: –
Admit card is very necessary document for every aspirant. You have to carry it with you in the exam centre otherwise, you cannot give the exam. It includes all your examination details like name, roll no, exam centre, exam time, paper code and important instructions. UPPSC Staff Nurse Hall ticket 2017 is going to be uploading on the official web page.
How to download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit card 2017: –
- Open the webpage uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to recruitment section.
- Find Hall Ticket.
- Fill your name or roll no to get the hall ticket.
- It will open computer screen, check your details.
- Press submit.
- Now permission letter is in your hand.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017:-
- The staff nurse paper will be divided in General Knowledge, General Hindi and Nursing.
- There will be total 170 questions.
- It will have multiple type questions.
- Written exam will be 85 marks.
- Every question will be of half marks.
- Time duration will be of 2 hours.