UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, 548 Vacancies Apply Online : State Government agency of Uttar Pradesh SSSC has made the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification available in the first week of December month.
Those who are willing to make their career in Subordinate Services Selection Commission can check out the eligibility to apply for it and if they meet to all the sensibilities then they must apply for these 548 UP Junior Assistant Vacancies of government sector.
548 Junior Assistants, Clerk and various Posts are there to fulfill, so be ready and pull up your socks to get selected, but first of all the suppliants need to fill the form which is out there from 22nd of December and can be filled till 12th January, 2017.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Name of the Department:- Subordinate Service Commission of Uttar Pradesh
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (UP), India
Category of the Job:- State Government Jobs
Post Name:- Junior Assistants, Junior Clerk and other vacancies, visit to the official website for more details.
No. of Vacancies:- 548 Vacancies
Apply Process:- Online
Application Form will be Available from:- 22nd of December 2017
Closing date to fill the Online Application Form: 12th January 2017
- Junior Assistant: High Secondary with Science
- Junior Clerk: Intermediate from any recognized Board
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
- Unreserved/OBC Category: 185 Rs.
- SC/ST/Physically Challenged Category: 95 Rs.
- PWD: 25 Rs.
- Pay the application through SBI E-Collect only
Pay Grade:- 5200-20200 Rs. with grade pay of 2000 Rs.
Process of Filling the Application form for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:-
- Visit to the official website of UPSSSC and scroll your cursor to find out the link for UPSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Go to the link to Apply Online for 548 Junior Assistant Vacancies and hit on it.
- Follow all the detailed instructions and complete your Application Form.
- Cross check it very carefully and click on the submit button.
- Get the print out of your filled Application Form for future use.